My Kids

My Kids
The real way to show love

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

cold day

This morning while rushing around the house getting ready I walked past the living room to see in the corner of my eye my two year old sitting on top of his toy box just gazing out side the window. I decided to slow down a bit and see what was going on in that little mind of his, I walk over and say "what are you doing" and he says... snow mom? as if he wasn't quite sure. I answered with a yes! (A lot of it actually, the schools are delayed and there is at least 4-5 inches out there.) Do you like snow Gavin?

No! Snow Cold! - that's my boy! I continued on my way and finished gathering all the things for today at the sitters - and he has started to take of his jammies and say - I need clothes mom - it's cold! .... so for the first time today he took off his jammies on his own and got a shirt on! I helped with the pants.. but he was proud. Then after that socks and shoes and finally a coat. We started loading the van. All ready just about to back out of the driveway... and  MOM----- COLD!!!!!!! I NEED MY SNOW STUFF.

I didn't know what he was talking about at first until it hit me, that he wanted me to grab the bag of snow gear - boots and all from the laundry room. I ran in quick and grabbed it. Who knows the babysitters kids may be home all day today - SNOW DAY.... COLD DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment