My Kids

My Kids
The real way to show love

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

that baby roll

When it comes to my daughter Olivia "that baby roll" can me hundreds of things. It could be the cute little roll that appears under her chin when she is grinning ear to ear. Or perhaps it is the one that greets the base of her neck all the way around that chubby little face. You could however be refering to the roll that appears at the crease of her hand and wrist or anckle and foot. Or perhaps my favorite her little rolls that line her legs up and down. Whatever roll you are refering to - it doesn't much matter because every single one of them are prefect, and as Olivia's mother, I wouldn't have it any other way. 

However the title of this blog is not refering to any of those rolls, I am however refering to the new skill my daughter has recently become obsessed with. She now feels she can reach and play with any toy seeming to be with in her reach. She will watch Gavin run from one side of the house to the other. However her favorite activity is to roll. It is by far the cutest moment - when she flips over from her back to her belly - that smile. That look of "look mom i did it." She is so proud of herself and as her mommy, I am proud also. It's amazing to be able to share in all of their first, and by far even more amazing to watch their reaction. As they all seem to wear their emotions straight on their sleeve. I can't wait to see her tonight and watch her play on the floor and of coarse - that baby roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment