My Kids

My Kids
The real way to show love

Friday, March 11, 2011

I dry!

Yesterday was a huge day at my house, my son wore underwear to the babysitters and was able to stay dry the entire day! Underwear! Not a pull up - underwear! I was so thrilled! I have been working on this moment for what seems forever, he always seems to do really well and then regresses... no matter how far we would get though, he would always do poorly for the sitter.

He would just refuse to even sit on the toilet, but not this week, he has been sitting and in fact she said that he has even told her a hand full of times that he had to go! This is some serious progress! and I'm seriously EXCITED! 

But as my excitement grew it didn't take me long to realize my sons had grown at a far faster rate, he was soo thrilled that he shrieked and squealed all throughout the house last night, running around bouncing off the walls... I did it - I did it... I dry!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment